Advance re payments of youngster support from NAV make sure that the kid gets a month-to-month quantity if for assorted reasons kid support just isn’t compensated.
Who is able to get advance re payments of youngster support?
Advance payments of youngster help is good results compensated by NAV. Advanced help payment should not be mistaken for kid help, that is a month-to-month quantity compensated by one moms and dad to some other.
As a guideline, you’ll get advance re re payments for the young youngster underneath the chronilogical age of 18. There are specific requirements that needs to be met:
- Your son or daughter must live with you completely.
- Your son or daughter will not live with both moms and dads. You might be a solitary moms and dad or are residing along with some body apart from mom / daddy associated with the kid.
- The kid help re payments should be gathered through NAV, because NAV must get reimbursement through the young son or daughter help for the advance re re re payments of youngster help.
You can not get advance re re re payments of youngster help if:
- Your child lives in a home that is foster residential care, or perhaps is supported by the general public authorities in a few other means.
- Your youngster is residing abroad. The little one is regarded as become residing in Norway if she or he is or will always be in Norway for longer than year. If specific requirements are met, your son or daughter may wthhold the advance re payments of child help if they remains abroad for as much as 6 months.
If the criteria that are above met, the kid may receive advance payments of kid help up to the thirty days she or he turns 18.
Simply how much do you want to get?
The advance re re payments of youngster help is means-tested, i.e., how big the advance re re payments of son or daughter help depends upon simply how much you make, what amount of young ones you have actually and whether you reside alone or are a partner that is co-habiting.