- Reputation identifies a personвЂ™s capability to:
- have rights and duties (вЂњlegal capacityвЂќ);
- get into agreements (вЂњcapacity to actвЂќ);
- be held accountable for crimes (вЂњcriminal liabilityвЂќ); and
- sue or be sued (вЂњcapacity to litigateвЂќ).
- A personвЂ™s ability is restricted by his/her domicile, age, or psychological and ability that is physical.
What impact does a personвЂ™s age have actually?
0-7 years old
7-18 years old
0-10 years old
10-14 years old
14 many years of age and above
decade of above and age
12 many years of age and above
12вЂ“15 years old for women
14вЂ“18 years old for males
16 many years of age and above
18 several years of age and above
Glossary of terms for “Age, Domicile and reputation”
An individual appointed by a top Court to manage a personвЂ™s estate as s/he cannot manage his/her affairs that are own.
Both couple are guardians of a young child born through the wedding; the caretaker of a young child created away from wedlock may be the guardian, unless the daddy acquires guardianship, as an example, by residing in a life-partnership that is permanent the caretaker; or perhaps the court may appoint a guardian.